воскресенье, 5 января 2020 г.

BOSS AC SEXTA FEIRA VIDEO CLIP DOWNLOAD

I have a Carris' [Lisbon's principal transportation company] pass, but today they are on strike. I invite you to watch the portuguese videoclip I have made with blender 2. Having a car is impossible, I sold it to buy fuel. Solidarity from Spain, let's hope the situation in the EU gets better. I not able to even rent a tent. They media are in craze of Euro while people are falling into poverty. boss ac sexta feira video clip

Uploader: Micage
Date Added: 22 July 2011
File Size: 21.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 75806
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You're blocking ads, which pay for BlenderNation.

AKON feat. BOSS AC - SIC 24/07/2007

Brian Lockett on June 26, It's not the lack of effort. Someone get me a good, good, good, good job. I have a LONG history vjdeo Blender - I wrote some of the earliest Blender tutorials, worked for Not a Number and helped run the crowdfunding campaign that open sourced Blender the first one on the internet! What he says is something like "in a tight place", "stressed out", "in trouble", that sort of thing.

Boss AC - Sexta-feira

Zander Nicolic on June 27, And banks only lend to those who don't need, to me don't even lend to me to change my shirt. That said, enjoyable animation and tune. This sounds like here in Poland. Mouth to mouth, in the social networks, you hear truths that don't feirs in the papers This sounds like here in Poland.

ClipFlair - Video - ClipFlair project

They media are in craze of Euro while people are falling into poverty. I need a lift, someone to take me. We all have fallen into a trap. The animation's put together very well. Sext protect your email address, create an account on BlenderNation and log in when posting a message.

I saw the Video in the youtube before you posted here at BN, congratulations from Brazil for the very funny videoclip!

I like the sly legolike style. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The song doesn't actually mention the Euro crisis specifically, by the way.

boss ac sexta feira video clip

Now, now, now, now. Mouth to mouth, in the social networks, you hear truths that don't show in the papers. Solidarity from Greece ro Reply. They want to to "tighten the belt" but I don't even have c,ip.

AKON feat. BOSS AC - SIC 24/07/ - video dailymotion

Now, now, now, now It's Friday yeah I want to go partying. Lukasz on June 26, I not boss to even rent a tent. It's a cool video for a cool song: I'm going to bet on Euromillions to see if I can break the jinx, Today's Friday I'm going to do that now.

Zecc on June 26, I didn't the 'Sucker' college degree. But someday the bubble bursts.

boss ac sexta feira video clip

Matt on June 26, I have a Carris' [Lisbon's principal transportation company] pass, but today they are on strike. I had no idea this had been done in Blender. Zecc on June 27,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий